2010年11月13日星期六
They brought Belle: Ren Yi _ wangyanlin
They brought Belle: Ren Yi (8 pictures) me that someone must have read the film immediately kaima. But I tell you, I think this is art, it is beautiful. But in the film scene, girl's boyfriend was very easy-going very open-minded. Unlike some people leave stoicism. Executive Editor, Jiang Feng is the feeling came back: "if only all girl's boyfriend has an open mind, our work and how much the easy!," an editorial in chapter III of Grandma's accomplishment, the words that say what text = wangyanlin actually, I still not prepared to say how to write a script. There are several reasons, first of all, in China, General writing fee is too low, no future, I do not advocate the editing myself write; Secondly, as edited, the writing is not a fundamental skill that can write but icing on the cake, does also does not matter, the street will writing than will a person when editing a lot; Finally, even if an edit a cardiac iron intends to write something to earn some pocket money, the hookers is finally implemented a technical actions, in this movement, there are many things to prepare. For example ... For example ... A content of information should be how to put the reader is the most willing to look at? I swear, this topic almost all in-service Edit now few can answer. You can tell you that each type of information is the most suitable way of expression. In the past, we call it the style or genre, but now more professional, more stylish version called — information for rendering. For example, information for how? — why poetry, prose; character information?-a biographies; view information? — thesis; function information?-stupid! instructions! ask you, the beauty of information how best rendering? — that you are still not believe pig? with photos! or you see? examples are just a few of the rendering, finally the beauty of the example is the problem, each type of information has a corresponding rendering is the most suitable for its expression, I affirm that is not to say that information and presentation is a one-to-one correspondence is not confusing, I say that match. Believe me, even if I use the word describes a Belle 800000000 nor above the film works. Here, a comparison may be below the child is a little bit of a head of resuscitation. Yeah right, you understand completely correct, I have to say is – as an edit, you must know every kind of information is best used to render what manner. See that someone must have called the "fuck it fuck not secondary school knowledge?" uh ... I must admit, I think so. But the fact is that the Chinese people even graduated from College, in addition to learn more about words, almost an illiteracy makes no difference, all the knowledge they have to learn from the work. But my experience tells me that even if these are secondary language knowledge, but it is not so simple. I will give you a few common characteristics of the rendering and the pros and cons, but I now want to say is a rendering of the general part. What does it mean? don't think of Pharaoh began not talking, I will create their own interpretation of the term do. What is rendered General? address this problem, we say humanity first reading habits. Remember, I'm here with a human, and this habit is most people are capable of. Whenever a person, he read the original requirements? understand! next? — — direct getting valid information. And? as possible in the shortest possible time to get the maximum amount of information. There are, however, I think, whenever a person in reading, he was the first need is these three things. A closer look at these three things, think about it, he can respond to the article of? well, look carefully enough, put together already on the eye, to see the text below. I think that these three need to be made to article writing style; information request and the amount of information flows. Boring text, it is often said: I have this era was a speed reading age ... I'm serious, but it's not able to boot out: this is a dutushidai argument. I believe that as long as they meet the above three types of reading needs information that wouldn't work any way render people read. At this time, also showing an edit to the rendering of familiarity. Because the rendering of the decision, and you want to convey is not able to meet the three requirements above. It really is a sufficiently advanced technology, but the reality is that most of the information presented in the in-service editing means equivalent single. The result is that an edit is subject, the instinct tells him to use a form rendering, but this form is the most skilled of the walkthrough. He even pressure root is like out there are other ways to present information. Further down the results even more terrible, that is, almost all information in a presentation, including basic 90%-87.5% script was used and not properly rendered. Now I can tell you why it is reading figure s, because there are so many characters are not used properly rendered, who would like to read? "Playboy" has boar after reading, you can not get an erection can only enter the dutushidai? someone said in the message, when editing what hard, writing an article is the point. I will now start to teach those who want to write an article for one-hand: for you to write content to find appropriate forms and then write! OK, here's my list of my favorite some renderings. To quote a martial arts concepts — rendering but are formulas, highest realm is no trick to win there, as long as valid, no rendering methods cannot be used. But don't think that last is no trick you even ahead of the Institute's trick doesn't learn. The point is, never too old to learn and practice to the old. Proficiency in the decision that you finally works smart. Practice experience class information: narrative text. As long as experience content enough novel, frankly rendering process. Highlight the specific experience in the process, as well as other types of observation, illustrated. Proper fitting a 3500 words or so, plus 200 article, picture within tips5 20 or so. Inadequate: narrative text relatively more difficult to read text form. Mass information: list side by side. Scores of hundreds of short information flow is beneficial for the audience to read. Normally, this kind of information to rendering aSo there are two forms, the first is the normal order. Each piece of information about 200 words; the second is the only word in the arrangement of information. Two arrangement generally only coverage gap. Inadequate: list should be all edits will also like to use for rendering. But here remind, even a short information also needs to be split. Segmentation of significance is to let the information rendered more directly easier to read. Objects and the environment: the picture. Quite simply, whether in person or thing or landscape and even social change, often hundreds of thousands of words of description is also behind a sheet describing the quality of the picture. Inadequate: photographer when pressing the shutter will often determine the quality of the picture, I always thought, feeling this stuff too does not rely on the spectrum. Character information: biography or interviews to answer. Character information comprise the character's personality or character ideas. So whatever the biography or quiz is based on interviews with on the basis of the information presented. Two rendering difference is more concerned about the environment, biographies, stories, and other external factors influence on people; but the basic question and answer is through character expression language reflect the personalities. Inadequate: most people will think they interview tends to be the deciding factor, if interviews object does not have material is very difficult to present interesting information. But I think these rendering is the most difficult part is how lets everyone is rendered is different, this skill too need time accumulated. Performance information: experimental report text. Direct experimental procedures and results will tell the reader. This is the description of any performance are direct, simple, and the extraordinary effect. Inadequate: strong logical thinking ability, will decide the final rendering of information view information: view information and of course you want to use the style rendering. Just need a reminder that even in the same style can be rendered much easier to read. Key or the information Division. Not long monologue must be big ideas into numerous small with logical links, short short. This easy to read. Inadequate: views of information always seem a bit boring. The writer's language skills required. Poorly written, basic article on what is left. Write for a long time I found these so-called "trick" is not exhaustive. It makes me have to change the entire writing plans, plans to take out a section devoted to write rendering. Well, today talk about these, see the following photo-ass woman. The text has not read the message, I can answer this weekend. The powder is of little good sister http://blog.sina.com.cn/myblog/article/article_reader.php?blog_id=48f5d0a30100069e Alice ass, nice tight skin http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a3010006b7 him good bathroom hip http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a3010006cb#comment, magazine give up her sister's picture pink sister http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a3010006dy http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a3010006k4 http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a3010006ob flower fairy magic, Gemini (6 pictures) http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a3010006ro they beauty: Ren Yi (8 pictures) naked music http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a3010006xh female (7 pictures) http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a3010006zo New Silk Road champion sexy photos http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a301000723 pupu penxue pictures (8 pictures) sexy card http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a30100075f wayi (7 pictures) electric eye http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a301000775 MM hook people as http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48f5d0a301000790
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论