2010年11月18日星期四

[Talk] Chinese football soccer missing is realized in the late autumn accomplishment _

China football I hadn't read that last night I still didn't see, even if you win, I have no excitement, lost should be a normal thing. I not gloat. I love China's sports, my blog about sports, sports enthusiasts and sports development posts accounted for a significant proportion is due to my physical circumstances. During the years, I have a Chinese high fengwen football cheering too, I think that football is promising. Later replaced by the Club, also concerned a few fields, but too much football scandals, slowly left has let me dream soul around football world. Deeply in the football world, no one knows how to charm of football, is in the use of football is hyping himself. Football has its own movement, I am not a football fan, summarize it, but certainly has its development law, characteristics and vitality, you should not cause global soccer fanatic and resonance. China football is not a shortage of coach, not by a coach to take responsibility, the level of coaching is not a determining factor. Now missing is football's accomplishment. Football's literacy should be reflected in the soccer players, football officials, football coach just affect football players embody good literacy factor. If literacy feeble, any coach to govern in Chinese soccer team to no avail. Football literacy includes comprehensive quality athletes (culture, skills, fitness and conduct, etc.) of the richness, good mental Outlook and pursuit of the football industry (target) and team spirit. How to make Chinese football became the love of the project and concern about the focus lies in improving the quality of football, first of all we must improve the players ' overall quality, stick to the quality of non-overnight, is a systems engineering, engineering, and now these dolls athletes should say basic waste, almost no one becomes a plastic of wood, we have a long wait, naturally rise day, quality education to catch anything, to learn the Analects of Confucius, learning to be naturally understand things, after studying Zhuangzi, establish a powerful and confident, and then learn Sun Tzu, the overall concept and strategic thinking, coach, players have to learn, understand, practice, and the intention of carrying out the coaches are ultimately team. Based on this, and is a member of the mental Outlook, do not defeat the vehemence of the soldiers. The next player should want to have a goal in life, to understand their position and why engage in football career, how to practice football dream, dream is. If you do not have a target that must be a go. Finally to emphasize teamwork, collective movement cannot be separated from the rest of the team collaboration, admittedly, needless to say, each football player should understand this truth, but in practice often is the missing thing, where the cause is the previously mentioned article 1 — comprehensive quality. You can see, the above four interrelated elements, each role. I believe that the Chinese football is worth looking forward to the future, despite the need to wait for decades.

没有评论:

发表评论