2010年11月13日星期六

See beauty, how the Wolf get to tears _ every

Funny network--something interesting, beautiful albums ← click to enter the most afraid of the Wolf female students, but also afraid of the Wolf, consider the following class Yung first strokes: Wolf took a knife, girl standing in front of-Wolf: Wolf I Wolf, you know?: look out for girls, looks pretty good! Wolf: really? sample ~ quite foresight ~ girl: how are you going to Uncle ~ Wolf: I want ~ ~ girl: do you want? I did not understand ~ Wolf: you call me a pervert, you said what I want! girl: you are to *** I? ( Uncle vision really high, I am not wash, brush your teeth, or did he see my beautiful, eh ...) Wolf: crap, they dragged the clothes, the station to my side to. otherwise borrowed knife for girls: uncle, I see what brand, brand name or generic, die understand point > Wolf: out of the mix, buy generic, will it wow. However you look at it, or many new > girl: well, or will you really have to * *** I! Wolf: nonsense, disobedient, Lao will kill the. girl: I would rather die than district. Wolf: you go to die! girls: uncle, joke, why are you serious? knife, you also, quite easy to use. Funny network--something interesting, beautiful albums ← click to enter Wolf: haha hahahaha ... girl: Uncle you few days don't brush your teeth? please pay attention to environmental protection, you have to go back to brush my teeth, I wait for you here-faster-speed ... Wolf: eh, I'm more than a month not brush my teeth only, not like you said that serious! girl: I think your uncle who is also good, it is recommended that you use high road clean toothpaste, feels good, whitening and fresh breath. Wolf:! well you wait for me here, back to Kazakhstan! girl: well, see you huh, 88,886, bye-bye, slow, be careful on the road, I wait for you, Oh, Oh ... you ... Wolf: the women of good will also care for people, I still go fast will well, don't let them wait too long time girl: Miscellaneous, didn't do not come back, wait until sittin' ... .. Wolf: I come back, sorry for waiting, go eat! girl: well, thank you al, eat what? to eat instant noodles! eat point 1 Yuan a package! Ah your more waste? Wolf: en, girl, go! "to not make a ticked, ticks, time spent half an hour pulling ... 两人吃了饭女孩:大叔,谢了.那我走了不,现在晚了,今天的事就先到这里,电话联系哈色狼:是啊!天都亮了,也确实晚了.那闺女你慢走女孩:大叔,我走了,记得天天刷牙,保持口气新鲜.色狼:闺女谢了,不过你说的那个挺贵的,下次说了便宜点的,那我先走了女孩:大叔我送你.....色狼:啊?晕死 ,这闺女不错.祖国的花朵啊!55555555555感动啊这年代我怎么还哭了呢~~~555555555555~~~~~~~奇趣网--奇闻趣事,美女写真←点击进入推荐:测试:寂寞相思看你有多难耐?历史悬谜世界各国的千年诅咒(图)男人把少女关在房间里的20情景推理女医生让我经历了4次尴尬体检快乐男声VS想唱就唱是PK还是挑衅?(图)选男秀如火如荼,超级女声还有那么响亮吗?(图)历史上最愚蠢的八大倒霉事件超强:AK47的战场分解及组装(视频)飞机失事时最精彩最精典的遗言史上最强逗MM保证开心的短信看看男人小便后是怎么处理后事的范冰冰、黎明激情床戏网上热博(图)莫文蔚在家半裸激情被拍曝光(组图)惊爆:李连杰用老婆的“青春费”修豪宅(图)“同志”韩红曾经断背的4位女星(图)NEw暴强的新一轮调戏移动小姐全记录10件恐怖现代真实人肉包子铺案例爆笑:搞笑老师不为人知的BT糗事广州发廊妹纪实采访录(视频)中国历史上著名的十大破坏专家 r>四位曾被迷奸的港台女星现状NEW滨崎步上海奢华个唱竟无照片面世????NEW爆笑:电信领导在澡堂的超级倒霉遭遇NEW爱戴:中国女孩是爱金钱还是爱男人?如何判断女孩胸围罩杯测试:从键盘可以看出你是哪号人帝王嫔妃的风流韵事与紧急避孕女人为什么喜欢找个已婚情人

没有评论:

发表评论