2010年11月18日星期四
The charm of the Chinese language [12 Chinese football] _ tea is good fragrance
When it comes to football, I have no voice. Because the rules for football, I'm not very familiar with, is not a 100% are familiar with, I declare that I am not a ball is not blind! ball blind! haha! about football, but also know so little. For example, know the term, the European Cup, Italy, Brazil football football match badly, China has sent out a bunch of teenagers to learn what Real Madrid, United Kingdom, the World Cup. About Star, past Diego Maradona, and this what two words, it is also called not to do that whenever a major competition, he likes to predict, but he's a prediction which team and which team total lose! King Pele, haha! now also Ronald Dore, Mr. football — what again? in World Cup, he was head of the top people, HA HA! man United Kingdom small handsome guy, words, or not to name all at once, on the right, shells, Brabham, haha! I now have, in fact, the short circuit of the brain are often short and! Alzheimer! haha! you buddy sister who see me add. Haha! when it comes to Chinese football, I have no voice. Because I do not see China's basic football game. Just imagine, so wonderful World Cup is only 4 years at a time, not every show, the competition is less. However, with regard to the Chinese football, I also know that a little bit. For example, black whistle, such as women's football on income is the number of how many times, for example, disciplinary drinks, some members of the Football Association of Club executives Ah Ah accountability Chinese Football Association, the Football Association President to resign, Huang long live of Italy! heard he recently went to Phoenix TV, but I'd rather admire him, dedication, culture, experience, personality, the whole "haves"! "and so on and so on. Hey! income high kicked? high income had good results with it? of course, the we the people is very high, is not required to obtain access to the World Cup champions, Olympic champion to rearrange! but rather just play out your own levels, elegant playing abroad. Ladies and gentlemen, is the sister of brother? game first, friendship second! this is the trend of today's world. Our coach, the Japanese also please a lot, of course, I still have a little bit of performance. But the Chinese women's football team, the Chinese women's volleyball team, national sport is not to say, there are other, etc., should be gold medal elaborately? no! that's the spirit with the sweat, that is, the casting is used in one of the Chinese people, hard to score. These achievements are the high gold content, believe that people are looking in the eyes, in mind. Do not say, do not say, nerves. Let me pick a bit unknown users would conclude the Chinese football feeling, the feeling of fun after watching, so be it. In fact, the reason for this article, indiscriminately graffiti is reminded of this paragraph to attack, Oh!, the passing of basic basic looked, stopped the ball with his hand, basic basic ROAR, the defense of basic shoot around, no, scared of goalkeeper straight shaking, is a group of mad dog. The charm of the Chinese "1-12. Http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/499a195d010007vs click please join the Sima Qian's move "blog circle! 8 8 Xie Xie! haha!
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论